- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh tarragon, plus more leaves for topping
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 4 burger buns
- Mayonnaise, lettuce, thin-sliced red onion, etc., for topping burgers
- Place an oven rack 6 inches from broiler. Heat broiler to high. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil; spray foil lightly with cooking spray.*
- In a large bowl, stir together ground turkey, 1 ounce blue cheese, red onion, tarragon and hot sauce until well combined. Form mixture into 4 round, 3/4-inch thick patties. Place patties on prepared baking sheet.
- Broil patties 10 minutes, flipping once, until browned and a meat thermometer inserted in center of patties reads 165 degrees F.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, stir mustard and honey until combined. Spread honey mustard on burger buns, then top with mayonnaise, lettuce, red onion and/or any other desired toppings. Top each burger with a patty, then top each patty with remaining blue cheese crumbles and tarragon leaves.
- *NOTE: Alternatively, patties can be grilled. Heat a gas or charcoal grill to medium heat and cook patties on greased grates (grill covered), flipping once, 10 minutes until a meat thermometer inserted in center of patties reads 165 degrees F.