- 1 package (14 oz) Immaculate Baking Co. gluten free peanut butter cookie dough
- 7 ounces (about three-quarters of 10 oz bag) marshmallows
- 1 cup natural creamy no-stir peanut butter
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 3/4 cups half and half
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Heat oven to 325°F. Remove cookies from package and place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 16 to 18 minutes until golden brown. Cool 2 minutes on cookie sheet, then transfer to cooling rack to cool completely.
- Heat oven broiler. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper. Arrange marshmallows in single layer on cookie sheet. Broil 5 to 6 inches from broiler flame, rotating cookie sheet as needed until marshmallows are evenly toasted.
- To blender, add toasted marshmallows, peanut butter, sugar, salt, half and half and vanilla. Blend on high 1 minute until smooth. Pour mixture into airtight container. Seal and refrigerate 3 hours until thoroughly chilled.
- Pour chilled mixture into ice cream maker. Churn according to manufacturer’s directions. Transfer to airtight container. Seal and freeze 3 hours until firm.
- Scoop 3 to 4 tablespoons firm ice cream onto bottom side of 6 cookies. Top with remaining 6 cookies to form sandwiches. Working quickly, wrap each sandwich tightly in plastic wrap and store in freezer 1 hour.