- 1 package (14 oz) Immaculate Baking Co. gluten free chocolate chunk cookie dough
- 12 white and/or milk chocolate truffles
- 1 cup white and/or semisweet chocolate chips
- Sprinkles, for topping
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 24 mini muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Cut each cookie dough round in half; place one half in each muffin cup. Bake 17 to 19 minutes until cookies are golden brown and puffed. Remove from oven and immediately use bottom of wooden spoon to create indentation in center of each cookie cup. Cool cups completely in muffin pan on cooling rack.
- Run butter knife gently along edges of cooled cookie cups to remove from muffin pan. Using small, sharp serrated knife, gently cut truffles in half. Set aside.
- In small microwave-safe bowl, heat chocolate chips on High 1 minute. Stir, then heat on High in 30-second intervals, stirring after each until chocolate is melted and smooth. Pour chocolate into small resealable plastic bag. Cut off one tip of bag.
- Pipe 1 teaspoon melted chocolate into centers of cookie cups. Top each with one truffle half, cut side-down. Pipe more melted chocolate over cookie cups (you may not use all the melted chocolate). Decorate with sprinkles. Let chocolate set completely before serving.