- 2 cups original Bisquick® mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon, plus more for sprinkling
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Apple slices, raisins and carrot sticks for decorating
- In a large bowl, stir together Bisquick, milk, eggs, molasses, cinnamon and ginger until well combined.
- Spoon batter onto a hot greased griddle, making six large circle pancakes and six smaller circle pancakes about half the size. Cook until golden, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Place one large pancake on a serving plate; top with one smaller pancake. Decorate pancake with apple slices, raisins and carrot sticks to make a turkey shape (see photo). Sprinkle apple slices lightly with extra cinnamon.
Keywords: Thanksgiving, Turkey Day, Happy Thanksgiving