- 1 (16 oz) bottle Hidden Valley® Avocado Ranch dressing, plus more for serving
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 to 2-inch cubes
- Bamboo skewers
- In a large bowl, stir together dressing, lime zest and juice, cilantro, garlic, salt, pepper and olive oil until combined. Add cubed chicken and stir to combine. Cover bowl and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Heat grill to medium heat (around 350 degrees F). Meanwhile, soak skewers in water for at least 30 minutes before grilling. Remove chicken from marinade and place on skewers, leaving a bit of space between each piece of chicken.
- Place skewers on grill and cover grill. Cook 10 minutes until grill marks appear on chicken, then flip over to grill other side. Cover and cook another 5 to 7 minutes until a meat thermometer inserted in chicken reads at least 165 degrees F.
- Serve chicken with more dressing to drizzle on top, if desired.