- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 can (1 lb 1.5 oz) Immaculate Baking Co. organic refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper; spray lightly with cooking spray.
- In small saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Continue to cook, stirring constantly, 2 to 3 minutes until browned and fragrant (it should smell nutty). Immediately pour butter into small bowl. Stir in pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice until combined.
- Unroll dough in 1 sheet on work surface. Spoon and spread pumpkin mixture evenly over dough. Reroll dough and separate into 5 rolls. Place rolls 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes on baking sheet. Cut one corner of icing packet and squeeze icing on warm rolls.