- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon cloves
- 1 can (1 lb 1.5 oz) Immaculate Baking Co. organic refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing
- Cinnamon, for sprinkling on top of bread (optional)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In small bowl, stir cardamom, ginger, nutmeg and cloves. On lightly floured surface, unroll dough in one sheet. Sprinkle spice mixture evenly on top. Cut dough in half to form 10 short strips. Re-roll dough to form 10 small rolls. Arrange rolls on parchment-lined baking sheet into one long log, then gently pull rolls sideways to lean to alternating sides.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes until rolls are golden brown and baked through. Cool 5 minutes on baking sheet. Cut one corner of icing packet and squeeze icing on bread. Sprinkle with pinch of cinnamon, if desired. Serve warm.