- 1 (8 oz) package Neufchatel cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Thousand Island dressing
- 4 ounces (about 1 cup) chopped deli-sliced corned beef
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup drained sauerkraut
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl using an electric hand mixer, beat cream cheese and Thousand Island dressing until smooth. Add chopped corned beef, shredded Swiss and mozzarella cheeses and sauerkraut; stir to combine. Spread mixture evenly into a 9-inch pie plate or other shallow baking dish.
- Bake 25 minutes until bubbly and heated through. Serve with sliced cocktail rye bread.