Brussels sprouts tossed and roasted with a spiced Dijon dressing. The perfect side dish for any meal!
- 1 1/2 lbs Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Place halved Brussels sprouts on rimmed baking sheet.
- In small bowl, whisk olive oil, Dijon mustard, smoked paprika, garlic powder and onion powder until combined. Pour mixture over Brussels sprouts. Using hands or tongs, toss Brussels sprouts to coat. Spread Brussels sprouts in single layer, cut side-down, on baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt.
- Roast 20 to 30 minutes until fork tender. Sprinkle with pepper.