A super-simple, super-satisfying homemade crockpot minestrone soup made with 13-bean soup mix. Perfect for meal prep, batch cooking or a cozy, easy dinner!
- 8 cups vegetable or chicken broth
- 2 (14.5 oz) cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cups Bob’s Red Mill 13 Bean Soup Mix
- 3 celery stalks, chopped
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 1/2 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 cup sliced button mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups orecchiette pasta
- 6 cups baby spinach leaves
- In 6-quart slow cooker, combine broth, tomatoes, soup mix, celery, carrots, onion, mushrooms, basil, garlic, 1 teaspoon salt, oregano and pepper. Cover and cook on LOW heat 8 to 9 hours or HIGH heat 5 to 6 hours.
- Stir in remaining 1 teaspoon salt, pasta and spinach. Turn slow cooker to HIGH heat and cook another 20 to 30 minutes, covered, until pasta is tender.
Keywords: 13 bean soup mix, crockpot vegan soup