A holiday-inspired riff on the classic Negroni cocktail featuring amber rum, Campari, sweet vermouth and sparkling wine. Refreshing and delicious!
- 3/4 to 1 ounce amber/gold rum
- 1/2 ounce Campari
- 1/2 ounce sweet vermouth
- 3 oz sparkling white wine (preferably dry Prosecco)
- Orange twist and/or fresh cranberries, for garnish
- Add rum, Campari and sweet vermouth to a mixing glass with ice; stir until well combined.
- Strain mixture into a rocks glass filled with ice cubes. Top with sparkling wine.
- Garnish with orange twist and cranberries.
Keywords: negroni recipe, holiday cocktail, champagne cocktail, campari cocktail