- 2 1/2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 package (4 oz) dried blueberries (about 2/3 cup)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- Pinch salt
- 3/4 cup natural creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- Line an 8×8-inch square baking pan with foil. Spray foil with cooking spray.
- In large mixing bowl, stir oats, blueberries, cinnamon and salt to combine.
- In small saucepan over low heat, heat peanut butter and honey, stirring often, 3-5 minutes until just warmed through. Pour over oats mixture; stir thoroughly to combine.
- Using spatula, spread and press mixture into prepared pan in even layer. Cover with foil; refrigerate 2 hours until cooled and set. Cut into bars. Store covered in refrigerator for up to 5 days.