- 3 cups puffed rice cereal (I used the Arrowhead Mills brand)
- 2 cups uncooked old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup unsalted sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup unsalted pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup golden raisins (optional)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with oil.
- In large bowl, stir puffed rice cereal, oats, sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds to combine. Add pumpkin pie spice, sugar, cinnamon, salt and ginger. Stir until well combined.
- Stir together maple syrup and coconut oil, then drizzle over cereal mixture. Stir until well combined.
- Spread mixture in even layer on prepared baking sheet. Bake 15 to 18 minutes, stirring halfway through, until cereal is golden brown. Cool completely on baking sheet. Stir golden raisins into cooled cereal, if desired.
- Store cereal in airtight container at room temperature up to 3 weeks.