No-bake tiramisu made with layers of pound cake, a whipped cream-mascarpone mixture, raspberry jam and fresh raspberries! It’s the perfect summer dessert.
- 1 cup raspberry jam
- 6 tablespoons orange liqueur (such as Cointreau or Grand Marnier)
- 1 pound (16 oz) mascarpone cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 pound cakes (16 oz each), cut into 3x1x1-inch pieces
- 3 half-pints (about 3 3/4 cups) fresh raspberries
- Powdered sugar, for topping
- In a small bowl, stir raspberry jam and 4 tablespoons orange liqueur until well-mixed. Set aside.
- In a separate medium bowl, stir mascarpone cheese with remaining 2 tablespoons orange liqueur until well combined.
- In a separate large bowl using an electric hand mixer or in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, beat heavy cream, sugar and vanilla about 3 minutes or until soft peaks form. Use a rubber spatula to stir 1/4 of the whipped cream mixture into the mascarpone mixture. Fold the remaining whipped cream mixture into the mascarpone mixture until everything is smooth and light.
- Line the bottom of a 13×9-inch glass baking dish or casserole dish with half of the pound cake pieces, breaking some in half if needed to fill in any holes. Spread half of the jam mixture onto the pound cake, then spread half of the mascarpone mixture over the jam mixture. Top with half of the fresh raspberries. Repeat layers, starting with remaining pound cake pieces, then topping with remaining jam, mascarpone and raspberries. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Just before serving, sprinkle powdered sugar on top of berries. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator for up to 2 days.
- This recipe is adapted from Giada De Laurentiis and the Food Network.
- Seedless raspberry jam is preferred for this recipe, though not necessary — if you can’t find it, just use one with seeds!
- Though it adds a nice depth of flavor, the orange liqueur can be optional; if you want to make this entirely non-alcoholic, leave it out or swap it for a splash of orange extract in the raspberry jam.
- You can often find mascarpone cheese in a round plastic container near the cheese section or by the cream cheese at your local grocery store.
Keywords: mascarpone filling, raspberry jam filling, pound cake tiramisu, no bake dessert