- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 lb chopped turkey breast
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Old El Paso® original taco seasoning
- 1 (16 oz) can Old El Paso® refried beans
- 1 cup cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 jalapeno peppers
- Salt, to taste
- 1 green onion, sliced
- Sour cream, for serving
- Heat oven to 425°F. Lightly grease a 13-by-9-inch baking pan. Place a layer of tortilla chips in the bottom of the pan; sprinkle with 1 cup cheese. Top with more tortilla chips (you may not use the whole bag).
- Lightly toss turkey with taco seasoning; sprinkle half of the turkey over the cheese. Top evenly with refried beans. Top with remaining turkey. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese.
- Bake 5 to 10 minutes until cheese is melted and ingredients are warmed through. Meanwhile, make the cranberry-jalapeno salsa: In a small bowl, combine cranberry sauce, cilantro and lime juice. Seed and finely dice one jalapeno pepper; stir into salsa. Add salt to taste.
- Slice remaining jalapeno; sprinkle over top of baked nachos, along with sliced green onion. Serve with salsa and sour cream.