- 1 pouch (9 oz) Progresso Recipe Starters creamy roasted garlic cooking sauce
- 1 lb uncooked gnocchi
- 1 can (15.5 oz) Northern white beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 cups chopped fresh kale
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large skillet or saucepan, bring cooking sauce, 2 cups water, 1 tablespoon butter and salt and pepper to taste to a boil.
- Add gnocchi; reduce heat to medium. Cover and cook 3 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until gnocchi is cooked through.
- Add white beans and kale; stir, uncovered, until kale is just wilted.
- Remove from heat; stir in grated Parmesan cheese. Add more salt and pepper to taste, if needed. Let sit 5 minutes before serving.