These homemade brownies are ultra gooey, rich, decadent and fudge-like! These fudge brownies are quick and easy to make. They are way better than boxed brownies. Great for holidays, birthdays, regular days, and everything in between!
- First, preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line an 8-inch square pan with parchment paper.
- Melt butter in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Stir chocolate chips into melted butter. Stir until completely creamy.
- In a large mixing bowl, add sugar, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla extract. Whisk vigorously for 2 minutes, until light and frothy.
- Then, pour in the melted chocolate mixture. Stir to combine.
- Sift in the flour, cocoa powder, espresso powder, and sea salt. Stir until a thick batter forms.
- Transfer brownie batter to the lined pan. Smooth into one even layer.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out with only moist crumbs.
- Finally, remove from oven. Allow brownies to fully cool before slicing and serving.
- Mix melted butter and chocolate chips until fully melted.
- Whisk the eggs and sugars for at least 2 minutes. This creates beautiful shiny tops!
- The brownie batter is thicker than cake batter, but not as thick as cookie dough.
- Do not bake too long.
- Brownies are done when a toothpick inserted comes out with only moist crumbs.
- Allow brownies to fully cool before slicing into.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
- Freeze for 1 month.
Keywords: brownies, homemade, homemade brownies, chocolate, baking, dessert